KEY DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Back-end Content Management Systems (CMS) permitting you to update your own website. (Uses the WordPress platform, the most widely used and extensively developed CMS available.)
- Responsive design: website adjusts automatically to different screen widths, and is also compatible with tablets and mobile devices.
- Attractive, landing (home) page with easy, intuitive navigation menus and a large image slideshow linking to the selected services you wish to highlight.
- Social networking integration, with e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Range of modern features including, as required: integrated Google location maps; contact and/or newsletter signup forms;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) module to ensure site is SEO compliant. (Please note that I do not guarantee search page rankings.) Website also automatically submits self-generated site-map to Google and other main search engines on a scheduled basis.
- Compatibility with all major web browsers. Page optimisation for rapid browser load.
- Fully modular for easy expansion of functionality in future.
- Theme-based design permits rapid redesign of each website in future, if required.
- Security and performance advantages, as theme and code modules can be updated, in order to account for new threats or web browser updates.
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
- Quotation assumes all content text is supplied by client.
- Photography either from client, Excedrive or stock image libraries.